Through the wonders of WordPress, I’ve found a wonderful resource for use in FS and KS1 classrooms with Interactive White Boards. TES i-board is a wonderful site that contains a number of different resources for all subjects that are all free to use. The programs are all interactive and designed to be used by children, however they offer no feed back so would not be good for independent work by the children but are great for whole class teaching.
Tales from a trainee teacher
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/gH83C4QKCKE?a Night Landing Elstree - EGTR 3 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/v4AgPSjzXkw?a Benjamin Zephaniah Talking Turkeys 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/gocUtMgk_d8?a ITV's Surprise Surprise with the McIlwraith Family 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/3Yn8LN20-S0?a The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - Lucy Meets Mr Tumnus 3 months ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/Q2HDJP10qSQ?a 7 Characteristics of Life - Mrs Gren - Mrs Nerg - BBC Curriculum Bites 3 months ago