Through the wonders of WordPress, I’ve found a wonderful resource for use in FS and KS1 classrooms with Interactive White Boards. TES i-board is a wonderful site that contains a number of different resources for all subjects that are all free to use. The programs are all interactive and designed to be used by children, however they offer no feed back so would not be good for independent work by the children but are great for whole class teaching.
Tales from a trainee teacher
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/AkfuE3Rt8IE?a Victoria Wood - Lets Do It - The Ballad of Barry & Freda - 2009 updated 10 months ago
- @RNLI @TowerRNLI What's the RSPCA sticker on the helmet and bag? 10 months ago
- Oh.... I'm glad he's labeled this! https://t.co/4dRlJKsbV7 10 months ago
- RT @educationgovuk: Teachers, apply for free tree pack from @DefraGovUK @WoodlandTrust for your school ow.ly/VkjMr #saplings ht… 10 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/stykbuu-AGY?a Fashion is NOT for me 11 months ago