Through the wonders of WordPress, I’ve found a wonderful resource for use in FS and KS1 classrooms with Interactive White Boards. TES i-board is a wonderful site that contains a number of different resources for all subjects that are all free to use. The programs are all interactive and designed to be used by children, however they offer no feed back so would not be good for independent work by the children but are great for whole class teaching.
Tales from a trainee teacher
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/GymppwZ7lU4?a CGI Animated Shorts HD: "BROKEN : Rock, Paper, Scissors" by - The 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/nCuUgncLwp4?a Flight from Elstree in Grumman Tiger G-ERRY Part Two 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/PIM-PWBQ08U?a Grumman Tiger flight part one 1 month ago
- Landing at Goodwood: youtu.be/dpg-wkkTq78?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/xsg4yclqhFY?a My First Solo Navigation Flight Elstree to Duxford 2 months ago