Through the wonders of WordPress, I’ve found a wonderful resource for use in FS and KS1 classrooms with Interactive White Boards. TES i-board is a wonderful site that contains a number of different resources for all subjects that are all free to use. The programs are all interactive and designed to be used by children, however they offer no feed back so would not be good for independent work by the children but are great for whole class teaching.
Tales from a trainee teacher
- @peps133 no thankfully not! 18 hours ago
- Throwing a large dice around for number generation. One boy, fails to catch and it bounces right out the window! #whyiteach 18 hours ago
- RT @davelee1968: Normally I just get up, put my cape on and go about my day. Today, though, I feel very wary. 21 hours ago
- RT @JoanWIP: Next time I get mad, I’ll ask myself “Am I angry enough to carve this in stone?” m.imgur.com/yyI3n5i http://t.co/7fyelUHvgQ 22 hours ago
- @samjayadam thanks. Although I've been a teacher for only a short while, I was staring to get stale so needed a new challenge. 1 day ago