Through the wonders of WordPress, I’ve found a wonderful resource for use in FS and KS1 classrooms with Interactive White Boards. TES i-board is a wonderful site that contains a number of different resources for all subjects that are all free to use. The programs are all interactive and designed to be used by children, however they offer no feed back so would not be good for independent work by the children but are great for whole class teaching.
Tales from a trainee teacher
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/stykbuu-AGY?a Fashion is NOT for me 4 days ago
- @potatoes4school will be letting everyone know tomorrow. #GYOP 4 days ago
- Just registered for GYOP2016. Had great fun last year and can't wait to do it again! @potatoes4school 4 days ago
- I would get more marking done if I wasn't watching Whose Line is it Anyway?!?! 1 week ago
- RT @1stBarnetBB: It's the Christmas fair today! Come along and support the BB and GA today. Games, stalls, fun and a bucking reindeer! 1 week ago